Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cashing in on some good Karma

Yea! I had a new bed to sleep in last night. My box spring caved in months ago and I have been sleeping on an ever increasing slant since. Monday I was talking to our Occupational Therapist at work and she was talking about her boyfriend moving in with her last weekend. They both had pretty new mattresses but he didn't like hers becasue it was too firm. She asked if I new anyone who needed a new matress.

Ooo, oooo, me, me, me!!!

She didn't even want anything for it and her boyfriend drives a big bread truck so they brought it over. The only downside was the slight embarassment that they saw all the crap under my bed. I had to work late yesterday and didn't have time to get it cleaned out. A happy back is definitely worth a little embarrassment though. My chiropractor will be so proud : )

No comments: