Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busch Gardens

Lizzy and Tyler had a blast at Busch Gardens. There was only one ride she wasn't able to go on because she was too big for the harness. Tyler's mom said she had problems on the same ride that the seats were smaller. She went on every roller coaster and had a great time. They all got sun burns a few days ago at the beach but it didn't seem to ruin their day at all. The day after the beach she texted her god mother aka my best friend about it. I get a phone call and the first thing she said was hadn't I taught the child about sunscreen. Liz cracked up when I told her I got yelled at for her getting a sunburn. That child knows darn well she never had a sunburn when she was little enough for me to be responsible for all the sun screening. I even made a point of asking if she had sunscreen with her. She said they were sun screening like crazy yesterday. Today is Water Country then tomorrow they are heading home!!

No comments: