Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My girlie is home!

Lizzy is home! She had such a great time. She brought the map from Busch Gardens to show me everything she did. Now that she's the roller coaster queen some of the rides she used to think were scary are totally boring. I have never been on a roller coaster in my life but I'm glad she likes them. Where fear holds me back she blazes through. It's good to know that whatever mistakes or struggles Liz deals with they will almost certainly be different than mine. Sometimes that means I have no idea how to help her but we keep working on it together.

Apparently Water Country was just OK. She used to like water slides but just doesn't any more. Tyler got annoyed because he really wanted her to go with him but that child will never do what she doesn't want to. She said there were 2 different kind of "lazy river " rides that I would have loved. One with a tube and one without. They don't make you get out like at six flags. The tubes just float around and you grab one and use it until you want to get out. So cool!

No comments: